Springboard for Health Communication is an initiative that supports networking among Social and Behaviour Change Communication (SBCC) practitioners with the aim of strengthening their capacity.
Springboard for Health Communication Africa is an exciting Social Behavior Change Communication program in Africa. It is a USAID Flagship Project of the Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) project funded by USAID and Implemented by the Johns Hopkins Centre for Communication Programmes.
Its purpose is to::
• Share knowledge and ideas
• Share Experiences
• Share resources
• Build capacity within the SBCC community to effectively design, Implement, Monitor and Evaluate Health Communication Programs.
• Connect SBCC practioners to scholars and policy makers by involving them in both face-to-face and virtual communities meetings and activities.
SBCC practitioners can join the virtual web site to stay current on health communication news, tap into relevant content that impacts their work and learn new approaches to the science of SBCC. In addition, they can participate in several face-to-face events in their country.
Through Springboard HC3 has made access to the following:
– How to guides
– Implementation Kits
– Research primers
– Information about key health sector events happening around the globe.
– An HC3 Springboard e-newsletter on what is happening around the globe.
For more information, visit here
https://healthcomspringboard.org and click on Register Now.
Also be sure to click this link join the Africa Secretariat group.
Find and participate in a Discussion that interests you or is related to your work. You can also start one of your own!
Welcome to Springboard!